Price And Quantity
- 300 INR
- Immune & Anti-Fatigue Anti-Aging Herbal Products Tonic Providing Energy Herbal Medicine Metabolism Anti Diabetes Promote Digestion Improve Gastrointestinal
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- 15-20 ml With Water Before Meals Shake Well Before Use
- Suitable for all Ages
Benefits of Tulsi Powder:
- Fever & Common Cold: The tulsi medicinal uses begin with the ability of the leaves to cure many kinds of fever. Tender Tulsi powder mixed in boiled in water act as a preventive against malaria and dengue fever. In case of acute fever, a decoction of the Tulsi powder boiled with cardamom powder in half a litre of water mixed with sugar and milk brings down the temperature.
- Kidney Stones: Tulsi Powder has a strengthening effect on the kidneys. In case of renal stones, the consumption of juice of Tulsi powder mixed with honey helps remove these stones through the urinary tract.
- Anti-oxidant: Tulsi contains one of the highest amounts of anti-oxidant properties. Consumption of tulsi leaves/ powder/ juices helps in blood purification and increase immunity.
- Uses Of Tulsi Powder:
- Teeth Disorder: Tulsi leaves dried and powdered can be used for brushing teeth. It can also be mixed with mustard oil and can be used as a tooth paste. It maintains the health of the gums and helps to counteract bad breath, pyorrhoea and other dental problems.
- Flavouring: Tulsi powder can be used as flavouring agent along with mint powder/leaves in fruit juices.
- Adds Glow to the face: Rubbing finely powdered dry tulsi on the face like a loose powder adds glow to the face glow and removes dark spots from the face.
- Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Function: Antioxidant Type: Herbal Supplements Place of Origin: Rajasthan, India Brand Name: Organic Sunrise Natural Model Number: SUN33 Dosage Form: Powder Product Name: Herbal Tulsi Powder Packing: Plastic Bag Shelf life: 12 Months MOQ: 100 Kilogram
- Western Europe Asia Australia North America Eastern Europe Africa Middle East South America Central America
- All India
- FSSAI , ISO , HALAL , HACCP ETC. SPICE BOARD,MSME,UQAS,GMP,AYURVED