- 2900 INR
- Promote Digestion Tonic Providing Energy Immune & Anti-Fatigue Antioxidant Herbal Products Herbal Medicine Metabolism Anti Diabetes Beauty Products Improve Gastrointestinal Weight Loss
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- For Children(2-18years) For Adults
- Store in a cool & Dry Place away from direct sunlight.
Organic Stevia Liquid White
Stevia, also known as Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni, is a bushy shrub that is part of the sunflower family. There are 150 species of stevia, all native to North and South America.
China is the current leading exporter of stevia products. However, stevia is now produced in many countries. The plant can often be purchased at garden centers for home growing.
As stevia is 200 to 300 times sweeter than table sugar. It typically requires about 20 percent of the land and far less water to provide the same amount of sweetness as other mainstream sweeteners.
Stevia contains eight glycosides. These are the sweet components isolated and purified from the leaves of stevia.
These glycosides include:
- rebaudiosides A, C, D, E, and F
- dulcoside A
Stevioside and rebaudioside A (reb A) are the most plentiful of these components.
The term "stevia" will be used to refer to steviol glycosides and reb A throughout this article.
These are extracted through a process of harvesting the leaves, then drying, water extraction, and purification. Crude stevia, the processed product before it is purified, often carries a bitter taste and foul smell until it is bleached or decolored. It takes roughly 40 steps to process the final stevia extract.
Stevia leaves contain stevioside in a range of concentrations up to around 18 percent.
Some of the common trade names for stevia sweeteners are:
- Stevia Extract In The Raw
- Sweet Leaf
- Cash Advance (CA) Letter of Credit (L/C) Western Union
- 10000 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Type: Herbal Extract Variety: Stevia Extract Form: Powder, Liquid Part: Leaf Extraction Type: Liquid-Solid Extraction Packaging: Bottle, Can, Glass Container, Plastic Container, Vacuum Packed Place of Origin: Rajasthan, India Grade: Food Grade, Food Grade.pharmaceutical Grade Brand Name: Organic Sunrise Natural Model Number: SUN434 Product Name: 100% Natural Sweetener White Stevia Liquid Color: White Liquid Sweetener times: 200-400 times Shelf Life: 24 Months Application: Food Addivies MOQ: 100 Kg
- Asia Australia North America Eastern Europe Middle East Central America South America Western Europe Africa
- All India
- FSSAI , ISO , HALAL , HACCP ETC. SPICE BOARD,MSME,UQAS,GMP,AYURVED